Purchase insurance $7 per ticket!
Buy purchase protection insurance to receive a full refund of your purchase if a qualifying unforeseen circumstance prevents you from attending this event! Covers illness, injury, transportation problems, emergencies and more*
- Passing of spouse or immediate family member, including your own, within 30 days prior to the event.
- Emergency health issues like sudden injuries, pregnancy emergencies, or unplanned medical procedures within 7 days before the event.
- Personal or spousal victimization in a crime within 7 days before the event.
- Home emergencies, such as burglary, fire, flood damage, leaks, or structural damage within 7 days before the event.
- Transportation issues like car breakdowns, flight cancellations, or public transport failures on the day of the event.
- Severe weather causing road, airport, subway closures, and hindering transportation on the day of the event.
- Unforeseen legal obligations like jury duty, subpoenas, or summons.
- Sudden employment obligations with no prior notice.
- Acts of nature or natural disasters preventing your access to the event while it still takes place.
- Event postponement or cancellation by the event organizer.
- Event cancellation by law enforcement or authorities.
- Event cancellation due to armed/military conflicts, acts of nature, or civil disturbances.
- Fraudulent or illegal events, especially if purchased with someone else's debit/credit card without authorization.
- Dissatisfaction with event quality or performances.
- Inability to attend for non-emergency reasons.
- Any merchandise purchased or charitable donations made during event registration.